Central Pokolbin, Hunter Valley Hop-On and Hop-Off Bus
Customize your own 6-hour Hunter Valley wine tour experience around Central Pokolbin with a hop-on hop-off bus by choosing from a timetable of 16 stops to visit over 40 attractions. Venues include breweries, cellar doors, chocolate shops, cheese shops, organic vodka distillery, cafes, restaurants, pubs, shopping villages, Hunter Valley Gardens and more, all at your own pace. Simply join the bus by boarding at any of the 16 stops or if you are staying more than a 500 meter walk to any of the stops, book a complimentary transfer (ensure to select the option with transfers) from your accommodation in Pokolbin, Lovedale, Cessnock and Rothbury only (transfers occur before the service starting at 10:15am and at the end of the tour). Maximum travelling group size of 7 adults applies to all bookings. Please note: we don't travel to Sydney.Itinerary
Central Pokolbin Loop
Route Duration: 6 hours
Stops on the Central Pokolbin Loop:
- Potters & Foghorn Brewery - Board by the iHop signboard at the doors that lead into the bistro
- Hunter Valley Visitor Information Centre - Board by the iHop signboard next to the map
- 2450 Broke Rd - Hungerford Hill Wines - board outside the cellar door
- Pokolbin Village - Pokolbin Village Shops - board outside the chocolate shop next to the iHop signboard
- Tempus Two - Roche Estate - board by the iHop signboard
- 2090 Broke Rd - Shopping Village at the Hunter Valley Gardens - board at the bus stop outside the Cellar Restaurant
- 1946 Broke Rd - Peppers Creek - board by the iHop signboard
- Leogate Estate Wines - Bus stops at the cellar door
- Glandore Estate Wines - Bus stops at the cellar door
- Estate Tuscany - Bus stops outside the Brokenback bar by the steps
- Piggs Peake Winery - Bus stops at the cellar door
- 149 Deasys Rd - Hunter's Dream Estate - bus stops at the cellar door
- 463 Deasys Rd - Hart & Hunter - bus stops at the cellar door
- 790 McDonalds Rd - Bimbadgen Estate - bus stops outside the cellar door
- First Creek Wines - Bus stops outside the cellar door
- 2347 Broke Rd - Petersons Wines on Broke - bus stops outside the cellar door
Attractions on the Central Pokolbin Loop:
Hungerford Hill Wines / Peterson House / Hope Estate / Roche Estate / Hunter Valley Gardens / Hunter Distillery / Leogate Estate Wines / Glandore Estate Wines / Oakvale Wines / Thomas Wines / Piggs Peake Winery / Peter Drayton Wines / IronBark Hill Brewhouse / Hunter's Dream Estate / Hart & Hunter / Bimbadgen Winery / First Creek Wines / Petersons Wines Broke Road
Operates: Bus departs hourly from each stop and travels through the Central Pokolbin Region of the Hunter Valley. The service operates from 10:15am - 5:00pm. Download a timetable/information guide from our website to plan your perfect day out!
**Please note: due to being a busy time in the area and around Covid Guidelines with limited seating availability, pre-bookings are recommended at all the venues you wish to visit on the day. Reservations can be made directly with the venues as per the times the bus is due in each location as per the operating timetable**
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Complimentary transfers are available from your accommodation in Pokolbin, Lovedale, Cessnock and Rothbury. If you are not within walking distance to any of the stops and would like a transfer please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking. The transfers will occur before 10am and after 5pm."
"A moderate amount of walking is optional between venues, comfortable footwear is recommended"
"A maximum travelling group size of 7 people per booking applies"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.