Angola Interior Tour: Calandula Falls - Black Rocks - Cangandala Park 3 Day Tour
Angola's interior here is known for its beautiful scenery and the drive is great! N'dalatando botanical garden contains impressive specimens from the third most biodiverse country on earth (after Madagascar and Brazil) notably of some prominent mega-bamboos, rubber trees, podocarps, and fruit trees.
Round it off with Cangandala National Park, for some wildlife watching of endemic Angola, in one of the farthest and most remote Angolan Parks, and call it a day!
All in all this is a short but great value multi-day safari from Luanda, if you are only here on a transit visa or have a short time in country.
Pickup from your chosen location in Luanda and travel to Kalandula
• Breakfast and Coffee stop en route
• Day drive (visit N'dalatando Botanical Gardens en route)
• Lunch N'dalatando (Buffet)
• Visit the Kalandula Waterfalls
• Accommodation at Grape VillageDay 2
• Visit Black Rocks in Pungo Andongo
• Lunch (Snack or Picnic en route)
• Accommodation at Regina Hotel (Malange)Day 3
• Visit Musseleje Waterfalls
• Cangandala National Park
• Lunch (snack or picnic en route)
• Back to Luanda
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Typically early in the morning. To be arranged with your guide.
Duración: 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Hotel or location in Luanda.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.