Full-Day Tour to North Balaton Lake
We invite you a unique wine-gastronomic experience to lake Balaton. The international press list on the first places our country to visit as wine region. Discover the unique atmosphere of Lake Balaton from Badacsony and Csopak excellent terrace’s with an amazing view and characterful wine tasting.
Balaton wine region is one of the most outstanding wine-growing region where grape and wine production has is about two thousand years of history. Soil is varied sand and volcanic basalt that makes wine so charachteristic. The climate is mild, well-balanced with high humidity and sunshine hours over two thousand. Due to the proximity of Lake Balaton the southern slopes enjoy the water surface reflecting sunlight, so a very favorable microclimate emerged. The wines of Badacsony are typically strong, fiery and fruity next to the wines of Csopak which are graceful and holding delicate scents.
Main types: Olaszrizling, Pinot Gris, Tramini, Muscat Ottonel, Rajnai rizling, Chardonnay
• Direct transfer and guidance all-day
• Free information package about the sights and history of wine region
• Presentation of modern and classical wine-making procedures in a big plant
• Tasting special items in a magical wine terrace with gourmet plate of local products
• Wine tasting in Paloznak on a terrace with view to Lake Balaton and the vineyard
Program starts 8 am with hotel Pick-up, estimated daytrip program takes 10-12 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum age is 18 years"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 1 Day
Lugar de comienzo:
• Your hotel or accommodation
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.