Dalat - Central Highland - Nha Trang
The remote and undiscovered Central Highlands contain some of Vietnam's best-kept secrets. You will get off the beaten path and discover pristine lakes, clear rivers, vast swathes of historic jungle and isolated ethnic minority villages. This 6day adventure takes you from the central highland hill station of Dalat to the beach town of Nha Trang. This unique journey is a fantastic way to see the country in an ideal climate for. The itinerary can be done in reverse as well, for those starting in Nha Trang and venturing up to Dalat from the west
Day 1: Dalat - Lak Lake ~ 160 km (8:30 – 16:30)
- Visit the Dragon pagoda, taking the country road to visit: Dalat agriculture farm with plenty of vegetables, the greenhouses for flower, coffee plantation, the silk village (Visit all the process of making silk such as silkworm keeping, mulberry plantation, silk factory...) and the Elephant waterfall.
- You also have time to enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the local cafe and watch the way of Vietnamese making rice wine.
- Arrive at Lak Lake with a visit to the Jun Minority Village (M'Nong). Check-in at the Homestay in Jun village with M’Nong minority people
Day 2: Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot city ~ 140 km (9:00 – 16:00)
- On the way heading to Buon Me Thuot city, you have half an hour trekking to top of the Elephant rock mountain, back on the road again, on the back of the motorbikes you will have opportunities to observe the panorama view of rice paddy field along the road.
- Continue travel to Buon Me Thuot City. Then take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Gia Long falls, and the Dray Nur falls… go swimming in the natural swimming pool in the middle of the park with very fresh water, and then the national park. Back to Buon Me Thuot city again for overnight at 2* Eden hotel
Day 3: Buon Me Thuot city - Nha Trang ~ 150km (8:30 - 16:00)
- Before starting our ride to Nha Trang, we will visit the hill tribe’s museum.
- After that, a scenic, beautiful drive along the mountain roads awaits us, stopping over to visit some of the Ede people villages.
- Then we slide down the amazing Phoenix pass to the coast to the fishing village before ending our tour in Nha Trang at 4.00pm.
- See you again.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 2 To 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
We will pick you up at your hotel or come to our office
23 Đường Trương Công Định, Phường 1, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam - pick you from your hotel
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.