Lake Lugano - a taste of culture
Experience the essence of Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Easy 1 hour walk on the Olive Trail with the best views of Lake Lugano
- Hear about Lugano's amazing history while browsing in high-end fashion outlets with a backdrop of gorgeous scenery
- Taste local food and wine
- Refresh yourself at a quaint village where the buildings hang off the side of the mountain
- Take a boat cruise to your “grotto” lunch spot and make your own “classic risotto” under instruction from a master chef
- Taste local Ticino wine produced by local winemakers from the vineyards around Lugano. and the regionItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Lake Lugano, Lugano Switzerland
Enjoy beautiful views of Lugano and surroundings.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Infant meals not included"
"Minimum drinking age is 18 years"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the guests directly at the Hotel.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.