Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Garden Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Panorama Garden Estate, Boneo, Victoria 3939 Australia
• 19 Garden displays.
• Over 50 native and farm animals.
• Home to Australia’s rare white Kangaroos.
• Waterfalls, lakes, wetlands and rain forest.
• Views for over 100 kilometres over Bass Strait and Port Philip Bay.
• Limited number of small group tours are available each week.
• A world of natural beauty only one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
Duration: 2 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"You will need appropriate footwear, No high heels."
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required"
"Please allow 2 to 2.5 hours if you wish to view all the gardens."
"The gardens are not suitable to prams or wheel chairs."
"Umbrellas are available"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Garden and Sanctuary
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.