Discovery walk in Düsseldorf’s Kaiserswerth - a mix of past and present
Have you (really) explored Kaiserswerth yet? This wonderful suburb of Düsseldorf has plenty of curious stories to tell. You’ll discover them on this playful walk created by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable local, Dieter. Location-based riddles will guide you through the fascinating past and vibrant present of the area. Along the way, enjoy the quiet squares, mysterious ruins, cosy pubs and… well, let it be a surprise for now!
During this experience you will:
- Explore Düsseldorf during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city centre in a playful way
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
This discovery walk is for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors, and team building. All while staying in your group.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Basilika Sankt Suitbertus, Stiftsgasse 3 Kaiserwerth, 40489 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
St. Suitbertus basilica
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"This experience is self-guided."
Duración: 1 To 2 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Am Kreuzberg, 40489 Düsseldorf, Germany
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.