2-Day Busan City Tour Package
During this 2-day small group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the beautiful city of Busan. Visit spectacular sights such as the Songdo Sky Walk, Korea's longest ocean sky walk, and famous landmarks such as Gamcheon Culture Village, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple and Mountain Hwangnyeong Observatory where you can enjoy an awesome view of of the city. This tour also includes lunch, entrance fees, and transportation daily. Accommodations are not included in this package. A minimum of 2 people per tour is required. The tour will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.ItineraryDay 1: Busan A CourseStop At:
Busan Tourism Center, Busan South Korea
1. Songdo Sky Walk, which has drawn attention as the first of its kind in Korea, and for its long, curving trail.
2. Gamcheon Culture Village, nicknamed the "Machu Picchu" of Busan.
3. BIFF Square, Gukje Market
4. Jagalchi Market (Fish Market), Korea's largest seafood market
5. Yeongdo Bridge, which connects the Jung-gu and Yeongdo-gu districts in Busan.
6. Samgwang Temple where the famous lantern festival is held, which has been attracting over a million visitors each year.
7. Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory, located in the heart of Busan with an altitude of 427m. We will drive up to the top.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.Day 2: Busan B courseStop At:
1. Dalmaji Road is a small walkway on the corner to Songjeong Beach, located just beyond Haeundae Beach.
2. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan.
3. Haeundae Beach is probably the most famous beach in the country. "Haeundae" was so named by scholar Choi Chi-Won of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC - AD 935).
4. Dongbaek Island (Island of Camellias), an island located off one end of Busan's famous Haeundae Beach.
5. Oryukdo Skywalk, construction of this skywalk was with the theme of "walking over the sky"
6. UN Memorial Cemetery in Korea honors UN soldiers from 16 countries that were killed in battle during the Korean War from 1950-1953.
7. Busan Cinema Center - Home of Busan International Film Festival ( BIFF ). World's largest roof under the Guinness World Records.
8. Shinsegae Centum City Department Store is registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Accommodations are NOT included in the tour. It is your responsibility to book accommodations at your own expense"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"A minimum of 2 people per tour is required. The tour will be cancelled if this requirement is not met."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 2 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Busan Port International Passenger Terminal 2, 206 Chungjang-daero, Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.