Panoramic E-Bike tour through the valleys of Castiglion Fiorentino with visit to the winery (included wine tasting)
Let’s join me and let yourself go thanks to the one of the most beautiful routes in the Valdichiana area and add this experience to your memories book. The best way to discover the enchanting and bewitching landscape of the hills all around Arezzo.
We will reach Castiglion Fiorentino, conquering the Montecchio Castle, one of the most well-preserved and evocative historical sites in Tuscany. The route will wind its way through routes rich in history, charm and nature, penetrating to the heart of the valley, the famous Sentiero della Boniﬁca.
You will have the opportunity to enrich your culture with the history of this magical and ancient path, all thanks to my oral explanations as we travel along the route. Added to this will be a visit to one of the most characteristic estate in the area. A unique experience for the lovers of beauty and essence of grapes, better known as the nectar of Bacchus.
The return journey will, as always, be eco-friendly, as it will wind its way along secondary roads with little traffic to make the most of the pure and healthy air of the countryside.
Upon request we could depart from the railway station, which is easy to reach even for those coming by train from Florence Santa Maria Novella.Stop At:
• Tenuta di Frassineto, Strada Vicinale del Duca, 14 Locality Frassineto, 52100, Arezzo Italy
• Il Sentiero della Bonifica, Strada Provinciale della Chiana, Civitella in Val di Chiana Italy
• Castello di Montecchio Vesponi, Localita Montecchio Vesponi 353 Montecchio, 52043, Castiglion Fiorentino Italy
• Castiglion Fiorentino, Castiglion Fiorentino, Province of Arezzo, TuscanySample Menu
• Wine tasting - The wine tasting takes place together with the explanation of the sommelier, all accompanied by cheeses and tastings of extra virgin olive oil
• Light lunch / snack - Depending on the time of arrival, a light lunch will be served with various cold cuts, cheeses, all accompanied by other local wines
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Small animals trailer available"
"Trailer for childs that are not able to ride a bike but to big for a child bike seat"
"Available eBike for kids (over 4 feet and 50 inches)"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 5 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 52043 Castiglion Fiorentino AR, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.