Private Mexican Cooking Class with Licensed Chef
In my cooking classes I will share all my culinary experiences and techniques with you to prepare traditional dishes. You can choose to set up your cooking class menu to make it to a unique gastronomic gourmet experience for you.
Hi, if you enjoy cooking & eating or to learn about culinary history or to learn culinary techniques, tips, or tricks, then please try & joy my cooking classes.
I offer hands on or demonstration cooking classes and of course all we cook, you can eat too :)
I am internationally certified as:
1. Professional Cook by the Government of Germany
2. Chef Educator by World Association of Chefs (WACS)
3. Graduated with a University degree in Gastronomy, certified by the Secretary of Education of Mexico
4. Maitre Cusinier by the culinary association of France
I have been working internationally as a Chef and Chef Educator over 28 years and in total in the Gastronomy Business I have been working over 33 years professionally and love to share what I know.Sample Menu
• ‘Sopa de Tortilla’ (Mexican Tortilla/Aztec soup) - Chicken/tomatoe broth, served with fried Pasilla chili, corn chips, avocado, cream and fresh ranchero cheese)
• ‘Pescado a la Veracruzana’ (Veracruz Style snapper filet) - steamed inside a banana leaf, with a rich tomato sauce which includes olives, capers, bell peppers, onion & more
• ‘Buñuelos’ (Mexican Fritters served with a syrup sauce) - made with piloncillo sugar, guava fruit, citrus fruit, anise, cinnamon, vanilla and more
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"I will use facemask during all our activities"
Hora de Inicio:
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/13/2021 - 7/1/2023
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
|Monday - Saturday:||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Chef David Jahnke Cooking Classes School, C. Del Tesoro 23, San Antonio, 37750 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.