One week sailing in Puglia - Charter with skipper
It is an outdoor activity, the skipper/instructor is very experienced and has over 30 years of career.
The sail boat is a perfect 12.5-meter cruising project of the Pardo shipyards (Grand Soleil 39), the landings they are always pleasant, on the ground the Marina is welcoming, the bathrooms clean and internal guarded parking is possible in the Taranto base.
The boat is one of the safest means from a health point of view compared to COVID19, it is sanitized and certified COVID free by a specialized company before each guest arrival. In addition, the proposed experiential activity, totally immersive in the world of sailing, allows you to truly distract yourself from stress and enjoy unique moments.Itinerary
We will cruise along the Ionian coast of Puglia for a total duration of 7 days. Living on board and sailing with the Skipper's guide will be the main activity but also sea bathing, snorkeling, trolling, shore excursions, unforgettable sunrises and sunsets, nights at anchor, good wine and typical foods will be part of the your vacation, for an unforgettable and safe 2022 summer.Stop At:
• Isole Cheradi - Isola San Pietro e San Paolo, Mar Ionio, 74123, Taranto Italy
• Castello Aragonese, Piazza Castello 4, 70123, Taranto Italy
• Spartan Museum of Taranto - Hypogeum Bellacicco, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 39 Borgo Antico di Taranto, 74123, Taranto Italy
• Santa Maria di Leuca, Santa Maria di Leuca, Castrignano del Capo, Province of Lecce, Puglia
• Gallipoli, Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Puglia
• I Trulli di Alberobello - World Heritage Site, Alberobello Italy
• Marina di Pisticci, Marina di Pisticci, Province of Matera, Basilicata
• Litoranea Salentina, Strada provinciale 100/122, 74020, Lecce Italy
• Campomarino di Maruggio, Via per Maruggio, 74020, Maruggio Italy
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"cars parking available (5€/dd)"
"Not recommended for travelers suffering from "seasickness""
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Molo Sant'Eligio, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 1, 74123 Taranto TA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Basically, the collection takes place at the port of Taranto.
By calling 1 week in advance we can coordinate all the details of the pick-up and return according to the wishes of the travelers (eg: from / to Bari / Brindisi / Grottaglie Airports).
In this regard, we inform you that the return can, on request, be made from a location other than the port of embarkation (eg: embarkation: Taranto - Disembarkation: Santa Maria di Leuca) with subsequent transport to the airport by NCC.Airports
- Palese Airport, Bari Italy
- Papola Casale Airport, Brindisi Italy
- M. A. Grottag Airport, Taranto Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Molo Sant'Eligio, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 1, 74123 Taranto TA, Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.