Corcovado National Park One Day Tour From San Jose
Parque Nacional Corcovado Peninsula de Osa, Carate, Corcovado National Park Costa Rica
Your adventure to Corcovado National Park Tours begins with your early morning van ride from San Jose City or Manuel Antonio area to Sierpe River. Light breakfast on the bus, cookies, fruits, juice.
Then we will board a boat for a 75-minute ride through one of the largest mangrove swamps in the world. This gives you an opportunity to see all of the animals that inhabit this fascinating ecosystem.
• 4:30 AM Pick up in San Jose from the hotels
• 6:30 AM. Pick up in Manuel Antonio from the hotels
• 8:30 AM – Arrival at Sierpe to take the boat
• 8:40 AM – Start of the tour on boat through the Terraba – Sierpe mangrove to San Pedrillo Station
• 09:40 AM – Start of the hikes at the entrance of Corcovado National Park
• 12:30 -13:30 PM – Lunch box in the park
• 13:30 – 14:00 PM – Start hike to the waterfall
• 16:00 – 16:15 PM – Arrival to Sierpe
• 16:30 PM – Return to San Jose
• 18:30 PM – Arrival to Manuel Antonio to the hotels.
• 21:30 PM – Arrival to San Jose to the hotels.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Not recommended for child aged 2 and under"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 12 To 14 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Centrally located San Jose hotels, airport area and Manuel Antonio
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.