Private Tuscany Cooking Lessons with a Professional Chef
Our cooking lessons are relaxed, fun and hands-on. They take place in the restaurant point fo Villa Il poggetto, with everyone working in a group with the chef.
Enjoy this unique experience were everyone can really get involved. Chef Fabrizio with his skills and experience, will bring you all the passion for cooking and Tuscan tradition , while creating recipes using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Experience the delights of the traditional Italian lifestyle through its food and wine, while attending fun-filled customized cooking classes . Using our semi professional kitchen , or if you prefer directly to your holiday location, arranged in advance...
You will learn to prepare all the essential components of a Italian meal, passion for reviving Tuscany historic recipes and giving them a contemporary twist: appetizers, breads & Pizza, soups, homemade pasta accompanied by sauces, meat, vegetables, vegetable,Fish dishes, ending with delicious traditional desserts.
Using guaranteed organic local products of our production such as organic Chianti wine, extra virgin olive oil , vegetable from our own production..
After so much work, you deserve a break with a good drinks and same snacks .. during your cooking class..
finally it's time to delight your creations and relax during your lunch / dinner combined with a good wine.Stop At:
• Località Montoncello, 3, 52100 Arezzo AR, ItalySample Menu
• Ravioli alla maremmana - Spinach And buffalo Ricotta Ravioli Flavoured With Butter And Sage
• Pollo Alla Cacciatora - Chicken In Hunting Style Sauce
• Crunchy Tiramisu
• Pappardelle - hand made pasta With typical Tuscan Chianina Beef Ragout
• polpette alla fiorentina - beef Meatballs with a melting heart of cheese ..Florentine style
• panna cotta - Vanilla Panna Cotta With strawberry And Chocolate Coulis
• Pici all’aglione - Typical Tuscan Long Pasta With garlic cherry Tomato Sauce
• Arista in porchetta - Arista flavored with aromatic herbs, caramelized with chestnut honey
• zuppa inglese - recipe from Tuscan renaissance tradition, spoon dessert with archemens liquor and custard in two flavors
• Gnudi - Gnudi
Typical Dish Of Arezzo With Spinach , chard And buffalo Ricotta Cheese flavoured with butter and black truffle
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"Chef Fabrizio declares that he is committed to respecting the advanced cleaning protocol, a rigorous set of standards developed together with important experts , to be followed during the COVID-19 emergency and beyond.
Sanitization of all surfaces for each session"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Località Montoncello, 2b, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.