Windsor and Eton Hidden Gems (Self-guided Tour & Treasure Hunt)
Self-guided Tour & Treasure Hunt Travel Experience
- Over 100 destinations & challenges to explore
- Kid friendly & great for avoiding crowds
- Flexible anytime start
- 100% free cancellation up to 24hrs before
- Just 1 Ticket for your whole group!! (with our great value device sharing ticket)
The smartphone travel tool that helps you discover the great outdoors & connect with the world around you. Utilising seamless GPS technology, it takes you off-the-beaten-track to discover hidden gems & incredible places you may never find alone. As you travel you earn points by visiting destinations, solving clues & completing challenges. The Travel League lets you compete with fellow explorers. Each season win amazing prizes & become the UK’s Greatest Explorer!
Whether exploring by car, on foot around town, or hiking across the countryside, our GPS technology guides you every step of the way. Take the stress out of planning trips with this perfect blend of challenge, fun & learningItinerary
Can you become the UK’s Greatest Explorer-
Truly discover new places with friends & family. As you explore must see destinations & hidden gems, play the Big Travel Quiz and solve Treasure Hunt Clues to earn points and win prizes! The more you explore, the more points you earn. The more points you earn, the higher up the Nationwide Travel League you climb!
Fun for all ages, this is a brand-new way to travel and explore... all with the help of our simple to use Smartphone App!
When you arrive in Windsor or Eton, simply log in to begin. With hundreds of map pins displayed on your screen, attempt to visit them all earning points and prizes or enjoy the journey at your own pace. You explore independently with our GPS technology guiding you every step of the way.
Friends and family can enjoy together with just one ticket (ticket per device). And with the huge variety of destinations and challenges, it's perfect for all ages.
Leave the planning and stress to us, as we gently nudge you off the beaten track and into a new world of unsung destinations and local secrets.
So be adventurous. Say goodbye to guidebooks and tours... say hello to exploring more than ever before.Stop At:
• Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
• Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
• Windsor & Royal Borough Museum, The Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
• Eton, Eton, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
• Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
• Eton College Natural History Museum, Eton College South Meadow Lane Eton College, Eton, Windsor SL4 6EW England
• Eton Walkway, High Street North End of Windsor Bridge, Eton, Windsor England
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"As you travel independently (self-drive/walk) with our GPS App guiding you, it’s a fantastic way to explore and avoid the crowds. Often set outside with space to socially distance, entrance to indoor settings (cafés/museums etc.) is optional if you wish, but not required"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Windsor Castle, Windsor SL4 1NJ, UK
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.