Private Gourmet Picnic in New York City
Enjoy a delicious spread and a picture worthy picnic without any of the work! A unique experience in one of the beautiful parks in New York. There is no better travel experience or way to get to know a place than a picnic sourced from local vendors. Just relax, eat & enjoy the food!
We will setup everything for you - find the perfect picnic spot, set up the picnic and display the delicious food. And when you're ready to leave we clean it all up, so you are able to enjoy the rest of the day without having to carry any equipment.
Enjoy a delicious spread and a picture worthy picnic without any of the work! Whether you're a New Yorker or just in town for a few days this is a New York summer experience you do not want to miss!
Meet us at one of Brooklyn's most beautiful parks and leave the equipment/cooler dragging to us. We'll bring everything you need to have the perfect picnic in the park with your family and friends. So, enjoy the museum before, and go shopping after without having to carry bundles of equipment all day!
In our opinion there is no better and authentic travel experience than a picnic sourced from local vendors. All our menu items are designed and by our chef, (who has successfully opened 5 restaurants) and is fully stocked with all the items you may need. This includes a variety of small plates curated especially for your perfect picnic. Experience also includes two bottles of prosecco OR local wine. *Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions as well as if you prefer prosecco or white wine when checking out. We also provide and set up a few games for you to pass the time! (giant jenga, cards, connect four)
Book April dates for a discounted rate! Stop At:
• Brooklyn Bridge Park, 334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201-9750
• Prospect Park, 450 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225-3707
• Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
• Governors Island, Governors Island, New York City, New York
• Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038Sample Menu
• Roasted Beet Hummus - Super creamy roasted beet hummus featuring a roasted beet, lemon, and plenty of garlic flavor. Served with pretzel chips and assorted veggies
• Fresh Mango Salsa - This sweet and savory mango salsa is a blend of juicy mango, peppers, onions and cilantro. Served with chips.
• Charcuterie & Cheese Board
• Fresh Fruit Salad
• Grilled Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce
• Italian Pasta Salad
• Broccoli & Red Cabbage Salad with Creamy Almond Dressing
• Zucchini Bread - Freshly baked Zucchini bread - you didn't know veggies could taste this good!
• Blackberry Peach Cobbler Bars
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
Duración: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Brooklyn Bridge Park Greenway, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.