Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
What could be a more memorable way to enjoy a meal in Melbourne than a gourmet dinner cruise along the Yarra River? Watch the city light up during this 3-hour cruise and enjoy Melbourne's noted fine dining in the comfort of a floating restaurant. Sip wine, beer and spirits while you admire the changing vistas of the city skyline and pass by waterfront parks and attractions.
Your Melbourne dinner cruise starts at Southbank Promenade on the southern side of the Yarra River. Hop aboard the Spirit of Melbourne — your fully enclosed floating restaurant — and set off up the river.
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.Stop At:
• Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
• Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria AustraliaSample Menu
• Entree Tasting Platter - - Lamb Kofta served with minted yoghurt (GF)
- Peking Duck on a bed of garden salad (GF)
- Seafood Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
• Ratatouille Filo Parcel - Served with goats cheese and salad(V)
• Chargrilled Chicken Breast - with a porcini mushroom cream sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
• Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet - with a creamy pimento sauce, served with potato and vegetables
• Chargrilled Beef Eye Fillet - with a port wine jus, served with
potato and vegetables (GF)
• Portuguese Lamb Shank - served upon mash potato with a confit of vegetables (GF)
• Whole Baby Pumpkin filled - with a stir fry of seasonal vegetables and quinoa, topped with cheese (V) (GF)
• Dessert & Cheese Tasting Platter is pre-selected consisting of: - • Selection of Mini Desserts
• Australian Cheeses, dried fruit and nuts served with crackers
• Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagna - with a bechamel sauce served with potato gratin & seasonal vegetables (V)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund"
"Not wheelchair access"
"If wanting to add children please contact us"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.