Javanese Cuisine Cooking Workshop
During the cooking class you will learn how to make dishes from the Javanese cuisine. There is also an option for vegetarians. The chef will show you step by step how to make each dish and when you are done you will be able to enjoy the food you made. At the end the recipe will be provided so that you can try it at home for your family and friends.
During the cooking class you will learn to make dishes from the Javanese cuisine. The dishes that you will be making are:
- Bamie (is an dish made with noodles )
- Telo ( is an dish made with fried yuca and saltfish)
- Sate (marinated chicken on skewers)
For the vegetarian we also have the option:
- Pitjil (vegetables with peanut sauce)
- Soato (soup with or with a boiled egg)
- Bakabana (fried plantains with a peanut sauce)
***Note: please choose between the vegetarian or regular menu.Sample Menu
• Telo with salt fish - Fried yuca with saltfish
• Pitjil - vegetables with peanut sauce
• Bami - Noodle dish with chicken
• Saoto soup
• Sate - Marinated chicken on skewers.
• Bakabana - Fried plantain with peanut sauce
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 5 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up by the host at your location. Please do not forget to mention from what location you need to be picked up
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.