Extended Private Photo Tour with a Professional Photographer
The Old Quebec Circuit offers a 3 hour tour in the tourist part of the city. You will be accompanied by a professional photographer who will advise you on your photography skills. The goal is to help you improve in order to make you a better photographer. All that while discovering the beautiful places of Quebec City. This tour is more complet than the Old-Quebec Photo Tour.Itinerary
We will make a tour starting from Tourny Fountain through Old-Quebec. The duration is 3 hours, during which our photographer will explain how to improve your photography skills (settings, angles, etc.)Stop At:
• Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
• Quartier Petit Champlain, 61 rue du Petit-Champlain, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4H5 Canada
• Fresque du Petit-Champlain, 102 Rue du Petit Champlain, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 4H4 Canada
• Breakneck Steps (L'Escalier Casse-Cou), Quebec City, Quebec Canada
• Place de l’Assemblee-Nationale, 1082-1086 Boulevard Honore-Mercier, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3Z7 Canada
• Fontaine de Tourny, Place de l'Assemblee-Nationale, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3V9 Canada
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Not recommended for people with mobility problems"
"Not recommended for people with problems on stairs"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Please let us know if you have flu symptoms.
Wearing a mask is highly recommended."
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
fontaine de Tourny, Quebec City, QC G1A, Canada
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.