The most luxurious places of the French Riviera sightseeing tours from Cannes
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride from Cannes to the most famous spots on the Riviera. Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur Mer, Monaco-Monte Carlo and Eze Village – this will be the day to remember. It will all take 8- 9 hours. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.
Your guide meets you at the agreed place and that’s when you land in our caring hands. Shortly after leaving Cannes you will visit Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer.
• But it’s not only the smell of money that would make you stoned – fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Prince’s Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamorous Monte Carlo Casino – these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or Mc-Larens as you will be able to count. Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco – the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. That’s for granted.
• Our next stop takes place in Eze Village – medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagle’s nest – almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if you’d add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche – major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
• When you’re still in Eze Village you can’t miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture – famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the ‘nose’ and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
• You’ll then land in famous Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them – there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Béatrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from banker’s family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year. This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provençal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
• On our way back to Cannes you will drive by the one and only Promenade des Anglais – famous boulevard along the Bay of Angels, between the airport of Nice Cote d’Azur and its Port Lympia.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.