Pearls of the coast Monaco Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat and Nice Cannes Shore Excursion
Our guide welcomes you in the port of Cannes right after your disembarkation and that’s when you land in our caring hands for 8 following hours. As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.
• After leaving Cannes, 30 minutes driving by the high road and you’ll get to Monaco. We will first go to see Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer.
• But it’s not only the smell of money that would make you stoned – fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Prince’s Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino – these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count. Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco – the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. That’s for granted.
• Our next stop takes place in – no far away at all, is the Beaulieu sur Mer and the its time vehicule – Villa Kerylos. Built in early 1900s by cousin of Madame Rothschild, it presents the way of living – to an extreme details – during the era of Greek Empire and its civilization.
• 10 minutes driving by the sea and you’ll get to Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them – there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Béatrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from banker’s family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year. This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provençal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
• At the end of our tour we will go to Nice Old Town, on the vibrant Massena Square, next to the statue of Apollo. From there you’ll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice. Must-see spots like Cours Saleya – incredible flower market that turns out into Mediterranean food court in the evenings as well as the surroundings baroque streets next to the Opera building reflected in the paintings of Matisse still proudly holding the mood of Napoleon era. Just few steps away you may see the Nice Cathedral of Saint Reparata built in XVII century and hear the story of the mythical martyr girl, the patroness of the cathedral. Then splendid instantiation of the Neoclassical heritage of Nice – Palace of Justice and the square with the charming fountain and souvenir boutiques around it will have your full attention.
• From there to Cannes you’ll travel on the beautiful road by the sea Promenade des Anglais.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.