Full-day Private French Riviera Tour from Nice
There’s so much to see along the French Riviera, but guided tours often mean time is limited in each destination. This private full-day tour from Nice can be customized to suit your preferences, so you can visit towns such as Villefranche-Sur-Mer, Cannes, and Antibes; tour the Fragonard perfume factory in Eze; or hop over the border to Monaco and Monte Carlo.
• From Nice you’ll drive by the sea climbing to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. That’s where you’ll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. From the other side of the Mont Boron you’ll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.
• Next stop takes place in Eze Village – medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagle’s nest – almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if you’d add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it.
• When you’re still in Eze Village you can’t miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture – famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the ‘nose’ and much more can be answered during free tour in English.
• Then it will be the time to get to Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But it’s not only the smell of money that would make you stoned – fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Prince’s Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino – these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count.
• Then you’ll land in famous Cannes. Who hasn’t heard of it- The movie stars on the red carpet focus world’s attention in May each year since 1946. But there’s more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designer’s store you could dream of and all elegant hotels with obviously The Carlton would make you ‘wow’ for a little while.
• Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes – the first city established in the Cote d’Azur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy.
• We’ll continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills – Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists – young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration – you’ll easily find out ‘why-’.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at your address with a sign with your name.Airports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Port Pierre Canto, 1 Boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
- Cannes Croisette, 160 Rue d'Antibes, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port de Cannes, Jetée Albert Edouard, Prom. de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port de Cannes - Accueil Carénage - CCI Nice Côte d'Azur, Port de Cannes CCI Nice Côte d'Azur Service Carénage Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.