2 Days & 1 Night Lavender Elegance Cruise with Meals,Tickets,Caves,Taichi & More
* Private seaview cabin
* Enjoy traditional Vietnamese seafood meals, vege meals and your desired foods
* Try various cultural activities on the boat: Taichi, Cooking Class, Fishing
* Free Kayaking or Bamboo boat in Luon Cave where many Monkeys live
* Learn Vietnamese things from our top exellent tour guide teamHalong
* Super guide teamItineraryDay 1: Hanoi - Halong ( hiking and swimming Titop, kayaking in Luon CaveStop At:
Halong Bay Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
• Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
• Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
• Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
• Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
• Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
• Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
• Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on boat in deluxe seaview cabinsDay 2: Halong Bay ( Explore Surprising Cave) - Hanoi Stop At:
Halong Bay Vietnam
06.15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16.30 – 17.00 : Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 2 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter ( center) at surcharge of $20/person
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.