Paris Tour : The City of Light
- 08 : 50 am = Pick-up at Le Havre Cruise Terminal or Hotel
- 09 : 00 am = Transfer to Paris
- 11 : 30 am = Arrival at Montmartre
- 11 : 40 am = Visit of Montmartre area
- 12 : 40 pm = Transfer to Eiffel Tower Area (where you can have lunch)
- 02 : 30 pm = Transfer to the Arc of Triumph
- 03 : 00 pm = Visit of Arc of Triumph
- 03 : 20 pm = Gathering at Arc of Triumph's parking
- 03 : 30 pm = Transfer to Le Havre
- 06 : 00 pm = Drop of at Le Havre's Cruise Terminal or your Hotel.
Inter'Normandy Car Services has 25 years in the background into private transportation with over 35 employees all over France. We have the experience to provide competitive, professional and safe transportation services with the pleasure to serve you wherever you want to go.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
18th Arr. - Buttes-Montmartre, 18th Arr. - Buttes-Montmartre, Paris, Ile-de-France
You will visit the Montmartre district, its hill and typical church.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
You can have lunch with the view on the Eiffel tower.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStop At:
Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You will see the Arc de Triomphe.
Duration: 1 hour
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Cruise Terminal Le Havre, Quai Roger Meunier, 76059 Le Havre, France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.