Self-Guided Tour of Hoorn with Interactive City Game
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours, the Qula Hoorn City Trail leads you along the nicest spots in Hoorn, while you play fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a high score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed start times or reservations, you choose your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It is offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
When you book, you will receive an email with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or iPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, start your quest through the city, it's that easy!Itinerary
Get to know Hoorn in a unique and affordable way. We offer you a self-guided tour, via our online App. You play a fun, family-friendly game. Answer questions about the locations and do search assignments. All on your smartphone. Log in on our free city game app and enjoy the city.
Not a 'boring' guide, but you decide when to start, stop or pause. Use GPS to find the nicest squares, streets, and monuments. Get the most interesting facts about the city. Discover Hoorn with our unique city game app.
Instructions for starting the tour will be given after booking. You can do this tour anytime you choose.
This city game is also a perfect activity for large groups.Stop At:
• Museum van de Twintigste Eeuw, Krententuin 24 Oostereiland, 1621 DG, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Museum Stoomtram Hoorn-Medemblik, Van Dedemstraat 8, 1624 NN, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Westfries Museum, Roode Steen 1, 1621 CV, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Halve Maen, Havendijkje, 3024 Rotterdam The Netherlands
• Hoofdtoren Hoorn uit 1532-1534, Hoofd 2, 1621 AM, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Koepelkerk, Grote Noord 15, 1621 KD, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Julianapark, Nieuwe Wal, 1621 MB, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Museumhuis Bonck, Binnenluiendijk 3, 1621 ME, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Oosterkerk, Grote Oost 58-60, 1621 BX, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Rijksmonument Oosterpoort Hoorn uit 1578, Kleine Oost 41 town-gate dating from 1578-1601 in Oosterplantsoen public park, 1621 GR, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Cheese Market Hoorn, Roode Steen 1, 1621 CV, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Varend Erfgoed Hoorn, Schuijteskade 22, 1621 DE, Hoorn The Netherlands
• NS Station Hoorn, Stationplein 1, 1621 HX, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Noorderkerk, Kleine Noord 32 Tussen Hoorn NS en Westfries museum, 1621 JG, Hoorn The Netherlands
• Maria of Kruittoren, Achter de Veste 1 16th century tower in public park -singel Hoorn, 1621 GJ, Hoorn The Netherlands
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"User-friendly for hearing impaired"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"The trail is in the open air. Please do keep in mind the local Covid guidelines."
Hora de Inicio:
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/16/2020 - 6/6/2023
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Roode Steen, 1621 CV Hoorn, Netherlands
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.