Self-Guided Walking Tour in Groningen with Qula City Trails
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Qula Groningen City Trail will guide you along the best spots in Groningen, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!Itinerary
The Qula Groningen City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, guiding you along the top highlights of Groningen. You visit the best spots, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to set a top score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players stated: 'What fun we had with this interactive City Guide trough Groningen, great way to explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula Groningen City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!Stop At:
• Groninger Museum, Museumeiland 1 (opposite the train station), 9711 ME Groningen The Netherlands
• Prinsentuin, Martinikerkhof 23 Prinsenhof Hotel, 9712 JH Groningen The Netherlands
• Vismarkt, 9711 JB Groningen The Netherlands
• Martinitoren, Martinikerkhof 1, 9712 JG Groningen The Netherlands
• Brouwerij Martinus, Kostersgang 32-34, 9711 CX Groningen The Netherlands
• Noordelijk Scheepvaartmuseum, Brugstraat 24-26, 9711 HZ Groningen The Netherlands
• Hoofdstation Groningen, Stationsplein 2, 9726 AE Groningen The Netherlands
• Universiteitsmuseum Groningen, Oude Kijk in 't Jatstraat 7A, 9712 EA Groningen The Netherlands
• Noorderplantsoen Park, Kruissingel 1 Noorderbinnensingel, 9712 XN Groningen The Netherlands
• Synagogue Groningen, Folkingestraat 60 Op de route tussen Centraal Station, Groninger Museum en binnenstad, 9711 JZ Groningen The Netherlands
• Der Aa-kerk, Akerkhof 2, 9711 JB Groningen The Netherlands
• Korenbeurs Groningen, Akerkhof 1, 9712 BA Groningen The Netherlands
• 'Peerd van Ome Loeks', Stationsplein, Groningen The Netherlands
• Stadhuis Groningen, Grote Markt 1, 9712 HN Groningen The Netherlands
• Nieuwe Kerkhof 1, 9712 PT Groningen The Netherlands
• Sint Geertruidsgasthuis, Peperstraat 22, 9711 PE Groningen The Netherlands
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"User-friendly for hearing impaired"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Stationsweg 10, 9726 AC Groningen, Netherlands
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.