Our Coal River Valley Premier Wine And Food Indulgence
Fancy Pants Wine Tours offers private bespoke luxury wine tours around southern Tasmania in a Mercedes luxury vehicle.
You will be served a gastronomical Degustation of seafood Including Crayfish, Oysters, scallops all served with selected wines to match. Visiting up to 4 award winning wineries. Also sampling selected Tasmanian cheese's. We have 4 options available so please visit our website for more information. www.fancypantswinetours.com
Wine and food degustation.
Tour Tasmania’s Coal River Valley wine trail in style on a premium private Fancy Pants Wine Tour. Our years of valuable experience touring winery’s allows us to have the honor of sharing with you, the best kept secrets for those visiting the wine capital of Tasmania. It is our guarantee that you will experience a premium 6 hour wine tour of incredible value. Included is a private vineyard tour by the owner explaining the whole process from paddock to bottle, with an exclusive barrel tasting. Food on the day will be opulent and ample including fresh Tasmanian Oysters, Crayfish and sea scallops and to finish a cheese and cracker platter.
Let us whisk you away on a private tour experience second to none. Receive VIP treatment and get chauffeured in a Mercedes SUV from your accommodation and back again. Truly Tasmania's No.1 Premium Wine and Food Experience.Stop At:
• Coal Valley Vineyard, 257 Richmond Rd, Cambridge, Western Australia 7170 Australia
• Puddleduck Vineyard, 992 Richmond Rd, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 Australia
• Pooley Wines, 1431 Richmond Rd Belmont Vineyard, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 Australia
• Craigow Vineyard, 528 Richmond Rd, Cambridge, Clarence, Tasmania 7170 Australia
• Every Man and His Dog Vineyard, 1314 Richmond Rd, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 Australia
• Pressing Matters, 711 Middle Tea Tree Road, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 AustraliaSample Menu
• 1/2 a dozen freshly shucked Tasmanian oysters - Freshly shucked Tasmanian oysters served with a drizzle of lemon
• 1/2 Crayfish with pan seared garlic and white wine sauce. - Half a Lobster – A dozen or more Garlic and white wine pan seared scallops - A serve of saffron infused rice – Small Kalamata olive and fetta salad
• Cheese platter or Homemade Ice cream or coffee - Selection of Tasmanian Cheeses served with crackers and selected wine pairings.
or Handmade Ice-cream or freshly brewed coffee.
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup details will be verified via email before date of pickup.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.