Belfast Combination Tour: Game of Thrones Film Locations & Belfast City Tour
Combine your Game of Thrones Film location tour with an open top tour of Belfast. The Game of Thrones tour takes you to all the best film locations in County Antrim and also includes a short stop at The Giants Causeway. This tour includes admission to Giant's Causeway Visitors Centre with optional free walking tour. (Worth £10.50) This is an all day tour.
**FEE TO CROSS CARRICK-A-REDE ROPE BRIDGE IS INCLUDED
The open top tour of Belfast pass is valid for 48 hours and included in the sights are Titanic Quarter, Political Wall Murals, Parliament Buildings and the city centre. You will learn about the rich history of the city and use the tour to discover.Itinerary
Game of Thrones Day Tour
Route Duration: 10 hours
Stops on the Game of Thrones Day Tour:
- Irish Tour Tickets - Check in at tour shop
- Carnlough Harbour - Series six of Game of Thrones saw Carnlough harbour feature for the first time. This harbour although built in the nineteenth century during the famine years, still retains an olde world charm, which meant that it didn't seem out of place when it first appeared in Game of Thrones.
- Cushendun - This is a stunning coastal location with incredibly rugged yet beautiful geological features! What happened in these Cushendun caves took many GOT fans by surprise. Melisandre's shadow baby was born here.
- The Dark Hedges - This is now an iconic attraction in County Antrim it is now described as "One of the most photographed natural phenomena in Northern Ireland and a popular attraction for tourists from across the world". The Hedges found fame when they appeared in the first series of Game of Thrones.
- The Fullerton Arms - Stop for lunch- Not included in price of tour
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge - There will be an opportunity to cross this Rope Bridge which was at one time used by salmon fishers. (Fee not included)
- Giant's Causeway - There is no charge to visit this UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Dunluce Castle - We make a photo stop at this site now ruined medieval castle.
Attractions on the Game of Thrones Day Tour:
The SSE Arena / City Hall / Ulster Museum / Cathedral Quarter / Carrickfergus Castle / Belfast Cathedral - The Cathedral Church of St. Anne / Parliament Buildings / Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge / Crumlin Road Gaol / The Dark Hedges / Titanic Belfast / St Peter's Cathedral / SS Nomadic / Northern Ireland War Memorial / Saint Patricks Church / Shankill Graveyard / HMS Caroline / Irish Tour Tickets
Operates: Departure for day tour is 9am sharp, check in is at 8.45am
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Pleased be advised that the date you book for will be the date you take the day tour. You can use the city tour voucher at anytime."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.