Day Trip to postcard town Lucerne & typical alpine village Engelberg from Zurich
Embark on an exciting day trip from Zurich to charming town of Lucerne, capital of Central Switzerland! Take a brief orientation drive past Lucerne's main sights and enjoy your afternoon at leisure exploring the Old Town, famous Lion Monument, or Engelberg.
1. Relax during a scenic drive along the shores of Lake Lucerne and capture your best shots on camera..
2. Stroll through the medieval streets in old town, visit famous Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, baroque Jesuit Church and the impressive Culture & Convention Centre (KKL) at your leisure time.
1. Discover the village surrounded by majestic mountains, baroque church of Engelberg Abbey with Switzerland’s largest organ.
2. Walk across the monastery garden, visit a dairy to learn more about the famous Swiss cheese and enjoy your personal tasting experience of swiss delicacies.
3. Hike one of the well-prepared trails in the beautiful surroundings and complete your excursion by strolling through the quaint village.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
We will start our tour from Zurich and you will accompanied from Zurich to Lucerne and continues till Engelberg (based on option selected) and from Engelberg to Lucerne and finally to Zurich back.
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Visit the picture-postcard town Lucerne, Stroll through the quaint streets, shop for classic Swiss souvenirs.
- Stroll through the medieval streets of the picturesque town Lucerne
- Visit the famous Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the baroque Jesuit Church and the impressive Culture and Convention Centre (KKL) designed by star architect Jean Nouvel at your leisure time.
- Stop by the world-famous Lion Monument for a souvenir photo
- Take a relaxing boat ride on pristine Lake Lucerne before you meet your guide for the coach ride back to Zurich in the evening.
Duration: 4 hoursStop At:
Engelberg, Engelberg, Canton of Obwalden
Visit the village of Engelberg is located in the heart of the Swiss Alps and surrounded by majestic mountains.
Visitors can take in a moment of silence in the imposing baroque church of the Engelberg Abbey with Switzerland’s largest organ, or walk across the monastery garden to browse through the flower shop run by monks.
Engelberg is also home to the show dairy, where visitors can learn more about the famous Swiss cheese.
Hike one of the well-prepared trails in the beautiful surroundings or take the funicular up to Gerschnialp to enjoy beautiful vistas of Engelberg.
Duration: 3 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 9 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.