Triple Pass Combo
• Triple pass combo deal
• Triple pass includes 1 hour 4x4 self drive buggy tour, 1 hour horse trek and 25 shots clay shooting
• All safety gear and full instruction is given prior to each activity
• Check in time 15 minutes prior to booking time
• Travel on 100 year old forestry trails through New Zealand native bush
• Amazing views and photo opportunities during each activity
• No experience is necessary
Explore our 750 acres of stunning New Zealand native bush and wildlife, listen to some cultural stories all topped off with spectacular views of Lake Rotorua and beyond. Each activity is fully guided with safety briefing and instruction given by our qualified guides. Please wear suitable clothing especially in the Winter months and covered in shoes. This triple pass combo is one our most popular combo deals and is such a great way to experience a variety of activities all just 10 minutes from the city centre. The total time to allow for all three activities is 3 hours. Make sure you bring your phone to take photos as you will reach the highest lookout in the Rotorua overlooking the Lake, Mokoia Island and beyond.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A minimum of 1 people per booking is required"
"Drivers licence from county of origin required for 4x4 self drive activity"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Located approximately 10 minutes from Rotorua city centre.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.