Bike the wineries at Gibbston - Door to Door from Queenstown - Full & 1/2 day
- Embark on an adventure outside Queenstown to the Gibbston Valley and admire the scenery on the way
- Choose to ride on our Cruiser bikes or our Premium e-bikes. All our bikes are the brand NEW 2022 models
- Explore Arrowtown, pass by several wineries, and stop by cafes, bars, and restaurants where you can relax
- On your Self Guided Explorer Bike Experience, you can ride in your own time with no time deadlines as you make your way along the stunning scenic tracks
- Visit at your own pace a range of award-winning wineries along the way. These include Gibbston Valley, Chard Farm, Peregrine, Mt Rosa, Waitiri Creek/Cargo Brewery, Peregrine, Gibbston Tavern, as well as many more.
- We also can be flexible with departure times. Just let us know and we will try and cater to your group's needs.
- Pickups are at 4.30pm from a range of vineyards or breweries in the Gibbston area.
- You will also have your driver's cell phone number to contact in case your plans change during the day.
Explore the stunning bike trails between Arrowtown & Gibbston Valley in style. This area is known for its natural beauty, welcoming people and delicious wine, and this cycling trip takes in the best of it.
The friendly team will collect you and take you on a 30-minute scenic drive to the chosen starting point (Arrowtown or Gibbston) before sending you off on your brand new Premium E-Bike or Cruiser Hardtail bike.
Visit and taste your way around the award-winning wineries of the Otago region. Wineries include Gibbston Valley, Chard Farm, Peregrine, Waitiri Creek/Cargo Brewery, Mt Rosa, Gibbston Tavern & more.
Meander through the open plains with pristine rivers, enjoy some proper Southern hospitality at local taverns & wineries and rediscover the joy of pedalling through one of the most gorgeous areas in the entire country.
Pickups are at 4.30 pm from a range of vineyards or breweries in the Gibbston area. The driver will discuss this with you when you get dropped off.Stop At:
• Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
• Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South IslandSample Menu
• Arrowtown brunch and coffee - Recommended: AB bakeries for an $8 tradies buttie
• Cheese and wine at Gibbston Valley - Recommended: Cheese, bread and wine.
• Gibbston Tavern pizza - Recommended pizza stop at Gibbston Tavern and wash it down with some craft beer.
• Kinross - Recommended: Cheese and meat platters
• Rose Mulled wine - Recommended:The best mulled wine ever
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Not suitable for anyone under 14 years of age"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"We can do 0% visibility bike drops at your request."
Duración: 5 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Once booked, we will email you immediately to find the accommodation you would like picked up from—additional charges for out-of-Queenstown CBD or Frankton road pick-ups.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.