Da nang City Private Tour Half-day
Get to know all the charms of beautiful Da Nang, Vietnam's third largest city.
-Start your day in local style with a cup of the famous vietnamese coffee
-Pay a visit to the Marble Mountains. The 5 marble and limestone hills are home to several Buddhist and Hindu grottoes. Admire mountaintop views from the summit of Thuy Son and explore beautiful pagodas and sanctuaries carved into the mountain itself.
-After making your descent from the mountains, head to Son Tra Peninsula, famous for its white-sand beaches and glittering emerald waters. Here, visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, which is home to the enormous statue of Lady Buddha, or the Goddess of Mercy.
- Drive and stop at the city center to visit Han market, Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
- Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang.
It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered.
Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
- The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
A meeting place of heaven and earth’s sacred air and people’s heart
Just 4 km away from the city center, Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda is now considered as the largest pagoda in Da Nang City in both scale and art of architecture. The pagoda brings a contemporary style combined with inherent tradition of pagodas in Vietnam, with curved roof in dragon shape, the solid pillars surrounded by sophisticated sinuous dragons.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
- Dragon Bridge in Da Nang is the longest bridge in Vietnam, offering a dazzling display of lights, fire, and water that no first-time visitor to Da Nang should miss out on. Measuring at 666 metres in length, it is located in Da Nang City and constructed in the shape of a golden dragon.
- The six-lane bridge crosses the Han River, serving as direct routes to My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc Beach as well as a popular spot amongst travelling photographers. Dragon Bridge was officially opened in 2013 after a two-year-long construction, commemorating the 38th anniversary of Da Nang City’s liberation. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 15 minutesStop At:
Han River Bridge, Da Nang Vietnam
-Hàn River bridge is a cable-stayed swing bridge in Da Nang, Vietnam. Da Nang lies on the west side of the Hàn River and the beaches are to the east.
-The Song Han Bridge was built by the people of Da Nang. It is the first swing bridge to be built in Vietnam. The bridge is an important part of Danang's cityscape
Duration: 10 minutesStop At:
Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
Visit the local marrket located nearby the Han river , have time explore Vietnam traditional market and shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Danang and Hoi anAirports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.