We invite you to live the HUMOS experience.
Located in the heart of Cacheuta Mendoza Argentina, between mountains, passionate about gastronomy and fires, we are committed to provide a dining experience that tells the story of our land, our tradition, our family and the food we inherited from them.
The asado is more than a typical food of the country, it is the ritual that we inherited from our ancestors, we grew up gathered around meetings that had a fire as a protagonist. Today we want to share it with you.
We are Paulina and Agustín, the hosts, and together with Franco we will take care of giving you a gastronomic and cultural experience.
Are you ready to learn about local gastronomy and the culture of our country? We will be waiting for you!
Includes: All food, hotel pick up and drop off, transport, expert instruction, wine with lunch, recipe cards, bilingual guiding.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Lujan de Cuyo, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
The Asado is considered the national dish of Argentina. Much more than a BBQ, it is both an art form and a ritual for the Argentine people.
In our 1 Day Asado Masterclass we will head to a local chefs house in the heart of Mendoza wine country, surrounded by vines and the mountains to learn the secrets to making a perfect Asado.
• Become an asador for the day!
• Experience authentic food prepared the way we have for generations.
• Learn the different Argentine cuts of meat from a master chef.
• Learn the secrets for the perfect asado: from salting the meat, distributing the coals and cooking the meat in the right order.
• Make homemade empanadas in a clay oven and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
• Make Chimichurri – Argentina’s condiment sauce
• Sample some of Argentina's best boutique and off the beaten track wines paired with your asado
• Finish the day with a mate drink and home made dessert
Your class is a full hands-on experience. You will be able to get your hands “dirty” on every aspect of the asado. Your class will be held at the chef instructor’s house that he shares with his wife. It is a old country house 25 minutes from downtown Mendoza.
Duration: 5 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- El Plumerillo Airport, Mendoza Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.