Marrakech Moroccan Dinner and Live Cultural Show
Based on spectacular scenes from "1001 Arabian Nights," this Moroccan feast accompanied by a dinner show is the perfect way to spend a night in Morocco. Enjoy a host of traditional dishes, followed by a troop of horsemen, acrobats and belly dancers
you will enjoy your traditional food while watching a fantastic show of moroccan folkore and dance . hotel pickup and drop off transport by air conditioned minivan .Stop At:
• Restaurant Chez Ali, Ouahat Sidi Brahim, Marrakech 52202 MoroccoSample Menu
• mint tea - the famous morrocan tea full of mint flavor
• meshoui - grilled meat the moroccan traditional way full of flavor and fresh as great as it gets
• couscous - various types of couscous the well known is with seven vegetables
• moroccan pastry - moroccan pastry the famous dessert in morocco
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from wherever you are, just provide the location while booking.Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.