1h30 E-xperience City & Temples Trip
- This tour starts from your hotel (or from our base if your hotel is too far from the tourist center).
- Your guide will teach you how to ride your E-scooter and brief you on the security rules during the trip.
- Then you will follow your guide in the small streets of Kanchanaburi, passing markets, schools and a Vietnamese temple to reach the “Wat Tai” temple where you can get some merit by feeding fish.
- Then you will ride to the pier to take a small bike ferry that will make you cross the river Kwai with your E-scooter and will offer you an amazing scenery.
- Arrived on the other side, you will continue your ride, enjoying the local life at the Kanchanaburi’ beach where you can find some shops to buy fresh drinks like iced coffee or tea.
- You will pass in the oldest street of Kanchanaburi where you can find some of the oldest Chinese houses of the town before back to your hotel.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
JEATH War Museum, Wat Chai Chumphon Ban Tai Subdistrict, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
You can stop and visit the museum.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Infant seats available"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 90 To 120 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
River Kwai Bridge, Tha Ma Kham, Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi 71000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel must be not over 10kms far from the tourist city center
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.