SacTown Bites Tasty and Fun Walking Food Tour Adventure, Includes Drink Pairings
On this walking tour you will explore beautiful Midtown, while learning about the Farm to Fork movement, Slow Food and the cuisine of some of our top local chefs. You will taste plates from award winning establishments that are committed to sourcing locally grown produce. Along the way you will discover Midtown’s rich arts scene and hear a little local history.
* Tour runs about 3 hours
* Distance from the first stop to the last stop is about 1.4 miles. Depending on where you park your total trip could be more.
* You will be walking between establishments on city sidewalks. At most stops we will sit and enjoy the food. Some stops, depending on circumstances, will require standing.
* Most stops have restrooms.
* Water will be provided at almost every stop and if you purchased a VIP ticket for drinks, you will also receive 3 - 4 alcoholic drink pairing.
* This tour is vegetarian and vegan friendly. Please do let us know what your preference is (meat/seafood or vegetarian/vegan) and if you have any severe food allergies before the tour. Email or call us prior to the tour.Sample Menu
• Beef and Pork Meatball - Lucky Dog Ranch and Bledsoe Pork beef and pork meatball served on creamy polenta with house made basil marinara and sprinkled with parmesan.
• Gambas al Ajillo - Head on giant prawns prepared with garlic, olive oil and house made smoked paprika, served with Village Bakery baguette baked that morning.
• Parisian Macaron Salty Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich - Salty caramel ice cream sandwiched within a salty caramel macaron, prepared with Strauss's Creamery cream and Jacobson Sea Salt.
• "Pignay" - Andouille sausage wrapped in beignet dough, deep fried, then sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with fig and bacon syrup.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers who can't walk 2 miles at a comfortable pace."
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
John C. Fremont Park, 1515 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.