Santos Shore Excursion: Full Day Rain Forest and Indian Reservation Experience
Make the most of your stop in Santos and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting private excursion with our local guide. This private tour is an excellent choice for those who are looking for an ecological trip, a mix between the culture and rain forest. If you are looking for nature, you will be impressed by this tour. You will be delighted by the Indian reservation, where you will be able to buy some handcrafts and much more. You can choose the pick-up from Santos or Sao Paulo.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Santos, Santos, State of Sao Paulo
Departing from Santos you will go by ferry towards Guarujá, the ferry trip takes around 15 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Guaruja, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo
Once you reach the mainland, starts your ride about 1.5 hour through the coastal road towards Rio de Janeiro until you reach the Environmental Protection Area.
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Boraceia Beach, Bertioga, State of Sao Paulo 11250-000 Brazil
Through the expedition, you will have the opportunity to:
1) To experience the routine of the culture of the Guarani people
2) Get in touch directly with the tribal leaders, as well as with the other inhabitants.
3) Stroll through the village, knowing the plantations and ancestral knowledge related to agriculture and food.
4) Connect with thematic and sustainability projects.
5) Make a trail of about 30 minutes and take an energizing bath in a river.
6) Meditate feeling the energy of the Atlantic forest and the strength of contact with nature. 7) Appreciate indigenous music culture (depending on availability).
8) Taste the simplicity of Guaraní cuisine (simplicity: the highest level of sophistication) (depending on availability, meals are not included, the price per person R$ 20).
9) Admire the indigenous art expressed through crafts.
10) Know the school system and schools in the villages.
11) Evolve together by increasing our connection with the city and Planet Earth. PROGRAMMING ACTIVITIES AND TOPICS: - Self-knowledge - Valuing the Brazilian culture - Redemption of the essence and connection with other cultures - Indigenous lifestyle - Deep involvement with nature through meditative practices - Organic agriculture and natural gastronomy - Understanding the Guarani language -Tips about ¨rituais¨ that help to have better efficiency and quality of life.
Duration: 4 hoursStop At:
Santos, Santos, State of Sao Paulo
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your hotel or cruise ship
Duration: 2 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion."
"Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely."
"Visit Brazil safely with our local guide."
"The Indian Reservation could be very muddy during the rainy season. If the path is closed, we will drive towards the south coast to another Indian Reservation with safer access."
"Service animals allowed"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"If you would like to swim at the river please bring your towel and swimsuit"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 8 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Maritime Passenger Terminal - Giusfredo Santini, Armazém 25 Interno do Porto de Santos - Av. Cândido Gafre - Docas, Santos - SP, 11013-240, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Sao Paulo International Airport, Rod. Hélio Smidt, s/nº - Aeroporto, Guarulhos - SP, 07190-100, Brazil
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.