Quebec City & Ice Hotel VIP Day Trip
* Exploration of Old Town's historic sights & major landmarks
* Iconic Chateau Frontenac & charming, historic Place Royale
* Have fun in the ice hotel from Dec 24, 2021
* Expert tour guide shares historical & cultural commentaryItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
Explore Old Québec in the morning. Take a sightseeing tour of Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stroll the historic streets and snap some pics of such photogenic landmarks and attractions as the Château Frontenac, Dufferin Terrace, the Citadel, the Parliament Building, the Plains of Abraham, and the Fortifications.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, 5300 boulevard Sainte-Anne Au pied de la chute, Quebec City, Quebec G1C 0M3 Canada
Head to Montmorency Falls Park to admire the winter landscape. The ice-bound cliffs bordering the falls, which are popular with daredevil climbers, so keep your eyes peeled. At the base of the falls, watch for the famous "sugar loaf" that forms as mist and spray freeze during the winter.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Hotel de Glace, 1860, Boulevard Valcartier Valcartier, Saint-Gabriel-de-Valcartier, Quebec G0A 4S0 Canada
(From Dec 24, 2021 to Mar 20, 2022) Alternatively, experience winter in all its wonder. A winter trip to Québec City just wouldn’t be the same without a visit to North America’s one and only Ice Hotel. This ephemeral architectural masterpiece is redesigned each year. Don’t miss the unique sculptures and incredible decor.
Duration: 2 hours
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Hotel accommodation prices are based on quad occupancy (4 people sharing a room)."
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 12 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
68 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H2Z 1A2, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
* Hotel pick up is available from Montreal hotel within 5 km radius from departure place: 68 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H2Z 1A2, Canada
* Please arrange to pick up from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation
* For hotel pick up, please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
* Please do not forget to the area code when you fill in your phone number
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.