Yosemite and Lake Tahoe 3-Day Vacation Package Hotel Included
“This unique destination is a bucket-list vacation package for nature lovers- A world of wonders where dreams come to life”
• Choose quality over quantity; we are 100% local, reliable with 16 years of experience and excellent reputation.
• 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More 100% Peace of Mind
• 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004 100%
• Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
• Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed
• High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Outstanding Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award.
• Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides
• Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace
• High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services SpecialistItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, California
Are you looking for a world of wonders where dreams come to life- You came to the right place. This Lake Tahoe and Yosemite private combo tour is a bucket-list travel package.
This magical destination is a wonderful place on earth to visit year-round. This getaway and eco-adventure will take you to California’s best-kept secret of natural wonders, with iconic national and state parks, including the majestic Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, and the Sierra Nevada wilderness.
In summer, when the high sierra Tioga Pass is open (July, August and September weather permitting) you will travel through Yosemite’s scenic back roads and pass along Yosemite’s most picturesque sights like Tuolumne Meadows – home to alpine lakes, wildlife, rivers and striking geologic wonders.
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime discovery travel package which includes taxes, entrance fees and hotel accommodation. The sooner you book the better, as Yosemite hotels get booked-up several months in advance
Duration: 1 day
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Infant seats available"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
-We offer complimentary pickup and drop off in San Francisco, in the East Bay (Oakland, Emeryville, Castro Valley, Dublin, Pleasanton, Tracey),Manteca, Oakdale, Merced, Groveland and in Yosemite or outlying areas ).Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, 1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
- Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621
- Mather Airport, Sacramento, CA
- Mariposa-Yosemite Airport, 5020 Macready Way, Mariposa, CA 95338, USA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.