Wine Tours and Vineyard Adventures In The Languedoc
We provide unique and very personal private tours of some of the best wine producers in the Languedoc. Tours are for 2 to 6 people maximum and are tailor-made to your requirements. Tours are lead by our own professional and experienced wine expert who will educate and inform you about wine like few other tour guides can do. Unlike other tours we take you into the heart of the vineyards where you can see and touch the actual vines which make the wines you are tasting at that moment. Our special connections get you access to people and vineyards that few outsiders ever see or meet. We also take you to see some of the best kept sites and secrets of the Languedoc. You will come away with your senses brimming with new experiences, smells and flavours.Itinerary
Visit different wineries and vineyards across the Languedoc and Roussillon, taste wines in the countryside and in the wine cellars, visit historic sites, have complimentary lunch with local food and wines, guided tours, meet local people. Stop At:
• Le site cathare de Minerve, Museum of Archeology and non-arachnology, 34210 Minerve France
• Abbaye de Caunes Minervois, Place De L'eglise, 11160 Caunes-Minervois, Carcassonne France
• Abbaye de Lagrasse, 4 Rive Gauche, 11220, Lagrasse France
• Carriere De Marbre Rouge Du Roy, Allee Des Carriere, 11160 Caunes-Minervois, Carcassonne France
• Chateau St Jacques d’Albas, Le Bas, 11800 Laure-Minervois, Carcassonne France
• Carcassonne Cathedral, 52 rue Voltaire, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
• Chateau de Lastours, Domaine Lastours, 11490 Portel-des-Corbieres France
• Vins & Vinos, 38 rue Barbes, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
Duración: 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
38 Rue Barbès, 11000 Carcassonne, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Most vineyard tours start and finish in Carcassonne. Unless otherwise agreed tours start and finish at Vins et Vinos, The Carcassonne Wine Shop at 38 Rue Barbès. Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Salvaza Airport, Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.