Bujumbura City Tour
A day tour of Burundi Cultural and Historical.
After breakfast, pick up at the hotel and go for a city tour in Bujumbura including:
• Visiting Rusizi National Park where a boat trip is possible to let you explore closer the hippos and birds in Rusizi River;
• Islam Culture Centre;
• The Explorers Memorial, a huge rock in the Suburbs of Bujumbura commemorating the meeting between explorers Livingstone & Stanley;
• Independence hero mausoleum & Unity monument
• Belvedere Hill offering a nice of Lake Tanganyika and the city.
• Relax at the beach on the shores of Lake Tanganyika
• Transfer back to the hotel/ airport drop offItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Rusizi National Park, Gihanga, Bujumbura Burundi
Hippos, Birds, Boat ride
Duration: 1 minute
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.