Private Cooking Experience in Salvador
Learn to cook traditional Brazilian dishes during this 5-hour experience in Salvador. With your local guide and a host family, visit the local seafood market learn about the best type of fish to use for traditional recipes such as 'moqueca', or fish stew. Stop by a local produce vendor to choose vegetables for the stew and fruit to use in 'capirinhas', a traditional Brazilian drink made with sugar cane liquor. Back at the host family's house, engage in friendly, informal conversation about the history and culture of Salvador. Learn the secrets behind making a perfect fish stew, then sit down to eat.Stop At:
• Sao Joaquim market, Av. Frederico Pontes, s/n Comércio, Salvador, State of Bahia BrazilSample Menu
• Caipirinha - Delicious drink made whit tropical fruits, shugar and shugarcane cachaça.
• Fish Moqueca - Fish Moqueca cooked with vegetables, various seasonings and palm oil. A typical Bahia dish left as an African heritage.
• Pirão de Farinha - Delicious delicacy made with moqueca broth and manioc flour.
• Rice - White rice with spices.
• Carurú - Delicious dish made with coconut milk, peanuts, onions, palm oil, spices, dried shrimp and okra.
• Farofa - Manioc Flour toasted with palm oil and onions
• coconut candy - coconuts candy made with sugar cane and cloves
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Dress code is smart casual"
"Minimum of two adults per booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infant seats available"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 12 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We need the name of the hotel independently if it's not on the area selected, we pick up all clients in all hotel around Salvador City or in Airbnb address.Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Airport Luis E. Magalhaes, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.