Full Day Chalten Soft
- This is definitely the best way to visit the chalten in one day
- An excellent combination of recognition activities, hiking and exploration
- Assistance from our guide permanently
- The best tour for photography since you should not carry the camera much distance
- Our vehicle makes stops in the best viewpoints
- Two excellent guided walks, one in the morning and another in the afternoon, of low difficulty
- Pick up and drop off is from your hotel at El Calafate.
- Optional FREE DEFERRED TRANSFER from Chalten to El Calafate. Only condition: must inform the date of your return to Calafate on the original booking. Departing our from Chalten is 5 pm.
- We are Southroad, a company with 18 years experience of Full day tours from Calafate to Chalten & Torres del Paine.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cerro Fitz Roy, El Chalten Argentina
Duration: 15 minutesStop At:
Parador La Leona, La Leóna, Santa Cruz, Argentina
Visit the legendary hotel on Route 40
Duration: 20 minutesPass By:
Road to El Chalten, El Chalten Argentina
Panoramic views of the Andes mountain rangeStop At:
Chorrillo del Salto, Ruta Provincial 23, El Chalten, Santa Cruz, Argentina
Duration: 45 minutesStop At:
El Mirador De Los Condores, Avenida San Martin, El Chalten Argentina
Walk with guide to the viewpoint of los condores
Duration: 1 hour
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 12 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in El Calafate. Passengers can return to Calafate on deferred days without charge at 5PM from El Chalten. You have to inform date and hotel where you will stay in Chalten.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.