Small Group Tour Alghero, Capo Caccia & Neptuno's Grottos. SARDINIA - ITALY
This city is one of Sardinia's most beautiful medieval cities, seafront Alghero is the main resort in the northwest.
This part of Sardinia, also called the Riviera Del Corallo, attract every year thousand of tourist because it has his own character, different story and tradition from other part of Sardinia.
Here you'll be able to visit:
- Alghero the Catalan Town, also called the "Little Barceloneta"!
- Bastions, Cathedrals and Spanish History
- Boutiques of "The Red Gold", the Corals of Alghero
- History, Panorama & Shopping Area
- Capo Caccia Cliffs
- Driving along Porto Conte National Park
- Facoltative Visit if Neptuno's Grottos, one of the Largest of Italy!
(entrance € 13pp extra)
- Enchanting view from the "Scala del Cabirol"
Tour start from Olbia to Alghero, pick up available also from the surrounding areasItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Alghero, Alghero, Province of Sassari, Sardinia
Visit the "Catalan" part of Sardinia with your Guide!
Explore the "Cittadella", planty of typical Boutique and the "Red Gold", the Corals of Sardinia.
The Cathedral Santa Maria, walk along the Bastions and the Spanish Tower, enjoy your free time with a coffe or ice cream in front of the Mediterranean Sea overlooking your next stop:
Capo Caccia and National Park Porto Conte!
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Capo Caccia Vertical Cliffs, Grotte di Nettuno, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
Driving along the Coast you can explore the Wild Life of the National Park of Porto Conte, a Natural reserve where you can have a breathtaking view from the White Cliffs.
Panoramic ride and photo stops are of course included before to go to Capo Caccia and Escala del Cabirol
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Neptune's Grotto, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
Capo Caccia is of course a "Must Things to Visit" during the tour of Alghero.
Here you'll have a Stunning View of the "Escala del Cabirol", 654 steps that will take you to the Neptuno's Grottos!.
The Nature has the Control of the promontory, absolutely silent and a wild area!
The Grottos is one of the Largest of Italy, in perfect conditions and impressive Work of the Nature.
The entrance is facoltative (€ 13 ticket pp).
If you do not want to enter you can still enjoy the panorama from the Escala Del Cabirol or have a break from the Panoramic Bar.
Duration: 40 minutes
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Service animals allowed"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 To 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up Directly from your Hotel, Apartment, Villa, B&B, Cruise, Private Yacht, Sailing Boats
- Other location on request.
- Please send us your request for a different location.
- Please note that the exactly time of pick up will be confirmed the day before of the excursion at
20:00 to your Mobile Number.Airports
- Costa Smeralda Airport, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- golfo aranci
- cagliari (on request)
- Via del Molo, 07026 Porto Rotondo SS, Italy
- Località Abbiadori, 07021 Abbiadori SS, Italy
- Marina di Porto Rafael, 07020 Punta Sardegna SS, Italy
- 07020 Palau, Province of Sassari, Italy
- Cannigione OT, Via Lungomare A. Doria, 51, 07021 Cannigione SS, Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.