Feiticeira's Waterfall + Beaches of Enseada das Estrelas - Full day Private Hike
This is the ideal hike for nature's lovers.
You will have the opportunity of a reinvigorating waterfall shower, snorkelling in the calms water of Enseada das Estrelas and sunbathing on the pristine Camiranga and Pereque Beaches.
Enseada das Estrelas is well known for it's peaceful and pristine beaches where you can also enjoy the traditional local cuisine.Itinerary
The hike to Feiticeira Waterfall frequently figures on many people’s top 5 Ilha Grande hike.
Departing from Vila do Abraão, our route goes through Black Beach and the ruins of the Lazareto, an architectural landmark of Brazilian’s Imperial times and across the arches of the 19st century old aqueduct that was considered one of the boldest buildings of the time.
The trail we use is considered moderate, with ups and downs through the lush beauty of the Atlantic Forest with its great biodiversity of fauna and flora.
The waterfall of Feiticeira is a veil of water of about 13 meters incrusted in the forest that enchants for its beauty.
After a break for an invigorating waterfall shower, we continue our tour towards Fora beach where we will stop for lunch (optional/ not included), passing by the peaceful beach beaches of Camiranga and Pereque.
After a lunch break, we hike our way back to Abraao Village.
Return by boat also available.(not included)Stop At:
• Cachoeira da Feiticeira, Antigo Presidio de Lazareto, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Preta Beach, Vila do Abraao, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Pocao do Abraao Waterfall, Vila do Abraao, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Ruinas Do Aqueduto, Vila do Abraao, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro 23900-000 Brazil
• Camiranga Beach, Enseada das Estrelas, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Fora Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
R. da Praia, 20 - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Ilha Grande State Park, Angra dos Reis - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23968-000, Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.