Pirate Route in Ilha Grande 21K - Lopes Mendes, Caxadaço - Small Group - All-day
It's about the journey - Our hike is in the midst of the beauty and biodiversity of the Atlantic Forest.
- The route is unpaved, uneven, and requires physical resistance and preparation for the 21km ahead of us.
- With many attractions along the way, such as Curva da Morte viewpoint ☠, Soldados's Natural Pool, stone pavement (made by enslaved people and widely used in the 19th century), Caxadaço beach, a small paradisiacal beach with crystal clear water very inviting to the practice of snorkeling.
- The beach is hidden behind a huge wall of rocks that makes it invisible to those who sail even close to the coast, for this reason, it was often used by pirates and slave ships for people trafficking.
- To complete this spectacular hike, we arrived at Santo Antonio and Lopes Mendes beaches considered by many, some of the most beautiful beaches in the world where we will have free time to enjoy this earthly paradise.Itinerary
Departing from Vila Do Abraão we start our walk towards Caxadaço, a beach of rare beauty, wild and full of history.
After a rest and free time to explore the beach and waterfall, we will proceed to the beautiful beaches of Santo Antonio and Lopes Mendes which is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil to enjoy the spectacular scenery of pure magic.
Let's hike !!!
We return by regular or taxi boat from Pouso beach.
There are no commercial establishments during this route, you must take some food with you for the hike.
Duration: 9 hrs - Difficulty Level: High - Max Elevation: 362 m
- Main Attractions, Abraão, Mirante, Capela da Santinha, Soldiers' Pool, Caminho de Pedras, Caxadaço-Lopes, Santo Antonio, Lopes Mendes and Pouso.Stop At:
• Caxadaco Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Lopes Mendes Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Pouso Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Santo Antonio Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Vila do Abraao, Vila do Abraao, Ilha Grande, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Idade minima recomendada de 13 anos."
"Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems"
"Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Igreja de São Sebastião., R. Alice Kuri, SN - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23968-000, Brazil
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.