Adventure Rafting Class III and IV in Tenorio River from Playa Tamarindo
Costa Rica is well-known as the whitewater rafting capital of the world due to its abundant raging rivers and thriving adventure attitude! You won't want to miss out on this quintessential Costa Rican activity while you're at the beach! Go rafting rain or shine -- you're going to get wet anyway!
If you staying at Tamarindo Beach selected the TG1: Rafting from Tamarindo,
otherwise if you staying at JW Marriott Guanacaste select TG2: Rafting from JW Marriott Guanacaste to be pick up.Itinerary
We pick up at any hotel/house nearby to tamarindo and flamingo beach to drive to Tenorio river for amazing adventures rafting class 3 & 4............Stop At:
• Pininos Adventures, Huacas town Next to Huacas Primary School, Playa Flamingo 50309 Costa Rica
• Rio Tenorio (Pozo Azul), Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
• Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
• The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Guanacaste, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50308, Costa Rica
• Playa Flamingo Tours, Playa Flamingo Costa Rica
• JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda Pinilla, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50309, Costa Rica
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Minimum 2 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund"
"Infant seats available"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"• Clients must bring masks for any bus transfer (mandatory)
• No person with a cold should board the bus or tours.
• all luggage will be disinfected before the trips ( (mandatory)
• Before boarding the bus, you must enter with alchohol gel (mandatory)"
Duración: 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Tenorio River, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
any Rental home around tamarindo beach, flamingo and potrero beach
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.