Cheese making experience: learn the secret of Apulian cheese in the countryside of Martina Franca
Set in the iconic Apulian countryside, reach a charming Masseria where cheese is made with passion. Cows and horses graze freely in a spectacular scenario. Visit the sheds and discover the history of the family company, visiting from the production area to the aging room. Discover how milk is managed and become Mozzarella, Buffalo Mozzarella, cacioricotta, and caciocavallo, kind of firm cheese.
Meet the dedication and passion of an entire company and participate in the cheese tasting, accompanied by other local specialties.
Breathe in the dense air of the countryside, see grazing animals, wood oven baking homemade bread, surrounded by Trulli and the scent of milk.
- Reach an Apulian farmhouse where cheese is produced right from the farm to the table. Get close to the animals that graze freely for most of the day together with the horses
- Visit the sheds and discover the history of family production, passing through the area where the cheese is processed and aged
- Find out how some typical cheeses are processed such as the mozzarella braid, burrata, cacioricotta, and caciocavallo
- End up with the cheese tasting, accompanied by other local specialtiesSample Menu
• Tasting dish of fresh and aged cheeses - Together with the cheese you can taste small samples of other local delights such as taralli or dried tomatoes, typical of Puglia.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
74015 Martina Franca, Province of Taranto, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.