Wine Ostuni, tour of an Apulian winery with traditional lunch or aperitivo
- Visit a wine cellar immersed in the Apulian countryside and discover the history of the family and how the local wine is produced
- Walk in the vineyard to discover the secrets of the wine varieties
- Join a tasty four-course lunch paired with four local wines or a traditional full aperitivo
A short distance from the wonderful historic center of Ostuni, join an experience of wine and discover the most characteristic flavors of the Itria Valley awaits you.
In the beautiful setting of a typical cellar, taste the excellences that have made Apulian gastronomy famous all over the world, in a four-course surprise lunch or traditional aperitivoSample Menu
• Homemade appetizer with local delights
• Orecchiette or other types of homemade pasta
• Second course of vegetables and meat or choice of cheeses
• Traditional homemade cake
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infant seats available"
"Not available for vegetarians, vegans, gluten intollerants"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
8FGVMCR6+R88, MCR6+R88 Ostuni, BR, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.