Phnom Koulen Waterfall &1000Lingas Group Tour
The tour starts at around 8:30AM and last for about 7 hours. Leave the hotel from the city and drive on 53Km to Kulen Mountain.
- Explore Kulen Mount where the original of Angkorian civilization started in 9th century.
- See huge reclining Buddha carved on the peak of natural sandstone in 16th century.
- Drive back to explore the thousand lingas at the bottom of the river.
- Walking through the tropical forests to the waterfalls at the lower levels.
- Return back to visit Artisans Angkor, where art handcraft is made in the city (optional).
-Send you back to the hotelItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Kulen Mountain Waterfall - Sleeping Buddha Carved , and admire the waterfalls, where you might want to go for a swim and seek relief from the lowland heat. This is where the 500 year long ‘Age of Angkor’ began. Phnom Kulen is the mountain on which Jayavarman II initiated the royal ‘god of the king’ linga cult in 802AD, declaring a unified and independent Khmer Empire under a single ruler. There are several minor ruins at Phnom Kulen including 1000 of linga stands in the Siem Reap River and active pagoda.
Duration: 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your address information , Hotel name
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.