Korean Cooking Class with Full-Course Meal & Local Market Tour in Seoul
Do you take a deep interest in authentic Korean culinary adventure at exotic place?
I can help you to take the passion of Korean traditional cuisine into your kitchen.
1. Local market tour and taste of street food
- Let's get fresh ingredients for the class and try street food in the Mangwon market that is one of the most popular in Seoul.
2. Learn Korean language briefly with welcome drink
3. Cook 3 main dishes and 1 stew
- main 1 : Bibimbap (Mixed rice with Meat & Vegetables)
- main 2 : Dakgalbi (Stir-fried Chicken)
- main 3 : Haemul-pajeon or Sanjeok (Seafood & Green onion Pancake or Skewered Pancakes with Beef & Vegetables)
- stew : Doenjang-jjigae (Fermented Soybean paste stew)
4. Enjoy Hanjeongsik
- Hanjeongsik means 'A Korean traditional course meal with more than 10 side dishes in total'.
We're offering the side dishes, dessert and drinks without any extra charge.
5. Try on 'Tal'
- You can try on Tal which is Korean traditional mask at stunning photo spot.
There are way fewer tourists here as compared to Gwangjang market or Noryanjin market but it is more popular and lively with local.
We are getting some fresh fruits and vegetables for the class.
You can try exotic street food with no extra charge. :-)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
377-3 Mangwon 1(il)-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.